On this episode, Sarah & David mix up some flaming sodomite cocktails and tackle crazy religious nuts as well as updates on legislation around the country and a great show of trans support from Target.
- Sarah “Comes Out” To Human Resources at Work
- Religious Group Boycotts Boy Scouts, Claims Allowing Gays Invites Child Abuse – And Churches Don’t Have Child Abuse Problems?
- ATLAH Pastor James David Manning Says God Told Him Sodomites Will Have Flames Out Their Buttholes
- Gay Republican Questions Republican Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz on Good Morning America
- North Carolina Updates: Musician Cancellations, Against Me! and Laura Jane Grace Plan Concert as Protest, Governor McCrory on Meet the Press
- Tennessee Bill Withdrawn
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals Cites Title IX in Gavin Grimm Case, Could Set National Precedent and Overturn NC HB2
- Target Releases Statement Supporting Transgender Employees and Guests
If you enjoy this show, please share on social media and invite your friends to listen! Thanks for listening!