On this episode, Sarah & David mix up some flaming sodomite cocktails and tackle crazy religious nuts as well as updates on legislation around the country and a great show of trans support from Target.
- Sarah “Comes Out” To Human Resources at Work
- Religious Group Boycotts Boy Scouts, Claims Allowing Gays Invites Child Abuse – And Churches Don’t Have Child Abuse Problems?
- ATLAH Pastor James David Manning Says God Told Him Sodomites Will Have Flames Out Their Buttholes
- Gay Republican Questions Republican Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz on Good Morning America
- North Carolina Updates: Musician Cancellations, Against Me! and Laura Jane Grace Plan Concert as Protest, Governor McCrory on Meet the Press
- Tennessee Bill Withdrawn
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals Cites Title IX in Gavin Grimm Case, Could Set National Precedent and Overturn NC HB2
- Target Releases Statement Supporting Transgender Employees and Guests
If you enjoy this show, please share on social media and invite your friends to listen! Thanks for listening!
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP084: Show Me on the Cartman Doll Where the JW Elder Touched You - November 15, 2017
- EP083: How Many More Senseless Gun Deaths? - November 8, 2017
- EP082: Proselytizing The Homeless - November 1, 2017