Sound Off! California just passed a measure requiring all single-occupant restrooms to be designated gender neutral. Is this something to get excited about?
CALL 224-40-SARAH (224-407-2724)
- NCAA Now Requires Sites Bidding on Events Demonstrate Non-Descrimination
- Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick: Keep Men Out of Women’s Restrooms
- Liberty Counsel’s Anita Staver on Fox News
- Marion County FL School Board Votes to Ban Trans Students to Restrooms by Birth Assignment
- Democrats Suggest “Pass the Equality Act” to Stop Anti-Trans Laws
- NC HB2 Timeline & Updates
- Vigilante Justice League
- School Board Meeting About Trans Students Ends in Song
If you enjoy this show, please share on social media, rate our show on iTunes and invite your friends to listen! Thanks for listening!
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP098: The Glass Is Empty But The Bottle’s Not! w/ Mike & Kyle of Gayish - February 19, 2018
- EP097: Curling, Canadians, Cults and More w/ Ethan Dodge of FaithLeaks - February 12, 2018
- EP096: Holy Me, You Guys! (feat Maddy Love) - February 5, 2018