On this episode…
- “We” (royal) stopped the Dakota Access Pipeline – tentatively – but worth celebrating!
- I interview my 6 year old about the election, school, thankfulness, etc
- Becca and I take on another Mormon & Gay LDS video
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content!
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP125: Run With Pride - August 20, 2018
- EP124: Religious Liberty Awareness Month - August 13, 2018
- EP123: Dr. Sheryl Cohn for Florida State House Dist 32 - August 12, 2018