On this episode…
Representative Carlos Guillermo Smith (D, Florida) joins us to discuss his success in and the 2016 election in general, living wage movements, and what we can do going forward to regroup during this Republican majority. We also look back 6 months ago to the Pulse Nightclub tragedy and see how those events impacted Carlos’ personal life and vision for Florida’s future.
- Cracked.com article mentioned in this episode, showing stark divide between Rural and Urban voters.
- YouTube Playlist – Carlos Guillermo Smith on Fear Factor
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content!
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP098: The Glass Is Empty But The Bottle’s Not! w/ Mike & Kyle of Gayish - February 19, 2018
- EP097: Curling, Canadians, Cults and More w/ Ethan Dodge of FaithLeaks - February 12, 2018
- EP096: Holy Me, You Guys! (feat Maddy Love) - February 5, 2018