Roundtable news discussion with Sarah, Becca and our in-studio guest Jake Vhabae!
On the show:
- Tennessee almost not quite as awful as garbage Texas
- Oklahoma definitely better than Tennessee or Texas
- HS Boy Uncomfortable With Transgender Boy, Lawsuit Working Through the System
- Montana Somewhere Between Oklahoma and Texas, Wants to Let Voters Figure Out the Trans Restroom Thing
- Katy Perry Kissed a Girl, Liked It, and Apparently Did a BUNCH More Than That…
- Why is Metzitzah B’peh Even A Thing? (Jewish Boys Contract Herpes From Mohels Performing Circumcisions in New York)
- Teacher Fired After Student Refuses to Stand for the Pledge
- Texas School Board Pre-Meeting Prayers Approved by Appelate Court
- Oklahoma House Advances Bill To Permit Ten Commandments (et al) in Schools and Public Buildings
- West Virginia School District Sued by Kindergartener Over Weekly Bible Class
- Oklahoma State Representative Pressed on Abortion Bill: “Are Rape and Incest the Will of God?”
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – This episode features a short BTS/Blooper cut at the very end, for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.