Laura A. Jacobs, co-author of “You’re in the Wrong Bathroom!: and 20 Other Myths and Misconceptions about Transgender and Gender Non-conforming People” joins us to talk about her upcoming book and social issues around transgender people in private spaces.
Then, Sarah & Becca rip through some news commentary.
- Gavin Grimm 4th Circuit Court of Appeals Order
- Justice Neil Gorsuch Supreme Court Impacts
- Sesame Street at White House Easter Egg Roll (after put on the budget chopping block)
This episode we tried something a little different. Patrons get a much longer “Extended Version” of Episode 50. We limited the “public/free” version to 1 hr and everything beyond the hour goes to the Patrons. Click the link below to become a Patron and access the Extended Episode Today!
Here’s the topics you’re missing (aroud 45 minute of BONUS CONTENT)!
PATRON EXCLUSIVE PORTION OF THE EPISODE:
- Email from Donald Trump Raffling an Item He Has Worn
- Pakistan Student Killed for Alleged Blasphemy
- Kentucky Legislature Approves Dating All Documents “in the Year of Our Lord” (REALLY?!)
- Alabama Senate Votes to Allow Church to Form its own Police Dept.
- Detroit-Area Doctor Charged with Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Eritrean Asylum Seeker in Israel Charge with Child Abuse for Circumcising 4-Year-Old Son
- Missouri Woman Exhiled from Town from “Calling Police Too Often” on Abusive Ex
- Texas House Considers “SB6 Light”, Eerily Similar to “NC HB2 Light”
- NC House Bill 780 Tried to Override Supreme Court Marriage Equality Ruling
- Pastor Who Cheered Pulse Nightclub Shooting Found Guilty of Child Molestation
- Pat Robertson Thinks Boys are Being Effiminized and Made Wimps
- Another “A Florida Man…” Story
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.