Segment A / Interview:
Harry Stewart, Chair and President of Welcome Friend Association and founder of Rainbow Camp joins us to talk about Rainbow Camp, LGBT youth affirmation and education, and how we can all get involved.
- Visit RainbowCamp.ca to register to attend camp, become a Leader in Training or to learn more
- HelpRainbowCamp.com to sponsor a camper who may be unable to afford camp (and help cover the overhead costs)
Segment B / News Discussion:
- Eighth Graders Refuse Photo Op With House Speaker Paul Ryana
- Emails from Supreme Leader Trump
- MN State Rep Avoids Question, Instead Suggests Everyone Seek Out Jesus
- Christian School Reacts to Pregnant 18 Year Old Senior
- Bad Science: Too Many Chicken Nuggets Might Turn You Gay
- 7th Grade Awards, “Most Like to Become a Terrorist”??? Really!?
- A Florida Man… Pulls the Plug on a Neighbor’s Birthday Party Bounce House Trapping a Dozen Kids
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP068: Back to School and Steven’s Story - August 16, 2017
- EP067: Circumcision – Necessity, Choice, or Neglect? - August 9, 2017
- EP066: Coming Out – Brandan’s Story - August 2, 2017