Sarah & Becca tackle the weeks’ news.
- A Florida Man Shot Himself in the Penis
- US Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Couples Be Listed on Child’s Birth Certificate
- Texas Supreme Court Ignores Previously Mentioned US Supreme Court Decision
- Lambda Legal Files Suit Defending 16 Year Old Trans Boy’s Right to Pee
- Mattel Releases Diversity Updates to Ken Doll
- Disney is Removing the “Bride Auction” Scene from Pirates of the Caribbean Rides Globally
- US Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Church’s Indoctrination Center Playground
- Catholic 3rd in Command Faces Sexual Assualt Charges
- Rick Wiles Says US Should Ban Jehovah’s Witness Cult Like Russia Did
- Pensacola Appeals Court Order to Remove 34 Foot Cross
- Jesus Freak Crashes Car into 10 Commandments Monument
PATRONS GET OVER 20 MINUTES OF EXTENDED SHOW:
- Kentucky Gov. Signs Law Allowing the Bible in Schools
- South Africa Outlaws Single-Religion Schools
- Orange County Sheriff’s Office – First Transgender Deputy (and how the journalist misreported it all)
Help us get to Orlando Pride in October! The booth space fee is way out of our reach right now ($500, jumping to $625 if we don’t lock in before Sept 1) so all our Patreon money raised is going toward that effort, and we also created a fundraiser at GoFundMe. Please consider supporting this if you can!
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP125: Run With Pride - August 20, 2018
- EP124: Religious Liberty Awareness Month - August 13, 2018
- EP123: Dr. Sheryl Cohn for Florida State House Dist 32 - August 12, 2018