Sarah & Becca are joined by MK this week to discuss things in the news.
- Canadian Transgender Nesting Doll
- “Gays for Trump” Rally in D.C.
- FFRF Demands Cross at Georgia Fire Station Removed
- Mormon Church Finally Allows Women to Wear Pants. It’s 2017.
- “God’s Not Dead” Makers Funding Arkansas 10 Commandments Monument Replacement
- Hobby Lobby Busted Illegally Importing Iraqi Artifacts
- Trump’s Celebrate Freedom Concert Speech
- A Florida Man Kept Dead Wife in Freezer for a Decade
- NASA Takedown of GOOP “Healing Stickers”
- Obama v. Trump 4th of July Speech
- America’s Patriotism Problem
Help us get to Orlando Pride in October! The booth space fee is way out of our reach right now ($500, jumping to $625 if we don’t lock in before Sept 1) so all our Patreon money raised is going toward that effort, and we also created a fundraiser at GoFundMe. Please consider supporting this if you can!
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP064: The Dru Project - July 19, 2017
- EP063: America, The Greatest Nation - July 12, 2017
- EP062: We Wants The Redhead Ken Doll With a Man Bun - July 5, 2017