Sarah & Becca are joined by MK this week to discuss things in the news, and we introduce a brand new storytelling segment!
- PATRONS! Tell us what you want to hear on the next Patron-Exclusive special.
- Hear my recent interview with Emily Sigrist on the Queer and Now Podcast!
- Trump’s Twitter Vomit About Banning Trans People from the Military
- Trump Administration Says Title VII Does Not Protect Sexual Orientation
- “Coming Out” Segment: Brandon talks about being black and gay coming out to Southern Baptist parents.
Help us get to Orlando Pride in October! The booth space fee is way out of our reach right now ($500, jumping to $625 if we don’t lock in before Sept 1) so all our Patreon money raised is going toward that effort, and we also created a fundraiser at GoFundMe. Please consider supporting this if you can!
Get the show 1 day before the world! Contribute to the show at Patreon, for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP125: Run With Pride - August 20, 2018
- EP124: Religious Liberty Awareness Month - August 13, 2018
- EP123: Dr. Sheryl Cohn for Florida State House Dist 32 - August 12, 2018