This week on SarahTalk:
- Another Senseless Mass Shooting (Texas Church)
- Wisconsin Republican Representative Scott Allen Claims Government’s Ability to Pay for Public Services is Made Harder Because… Abortions.
- 2015 US Transgender Survey Florida Results
- Twitter Employee Dumps @realDonaldTrump
- A Florida Man Named Donald Changes Middle Name to Trump
- Pat Robertson Explains Why God Allows 15 Year old to Die
- Saudi Arabia Now Graciously Allows Women to Attend Sporting Events in Stadiums for the First Time
- Saudi Arabia Gives Fembot Citizenship
- Patreon Holiday Special Offer (Be a Patron in Nov or Dec 2017 and get a free holiday mp3 recorded by Sarah and Friends)
- Holiday Listener Stories – Share a holiday story or memory with us now and we’ll play it on the show during the holiday season! Voicemail at 224-40-SARAH or email an mp3 to us!
Get every show early! Contribute to the show at Patreon; for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP130: You Keep Finding Time To Interrupt - September 17, 2018
- EP129: You’re Wrong About A Thing - September 10, 2018
- EP128: There Should Be A Mass Exodus From The Church - September 3, 2018