Part 1 of our Transgender Day of Remembrance 2017 participation is a series of interviews we conducted while tabling at Valencia College East Campus. Enjoy the personal stories, and please make time to check out some of these great organizations!
- Britney Stinson: Trans Athlete, Orlando Anarchy
- Greg: PFLAG
- Jennifer: T-Network
- Email email@example.com
- Ishmael: Valencia East GSA President
- Tony: Human Rights Campaign
- Keri: Orlando VA LGBT Program
- Tatiana: Family Equality Council
Get every show early! Contribute to the show at Patreon; for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP098: The Glass Is Empty But The Bottle’s Not! w/ Mike & Kyle of Gayish - February 19, 2018
- EP097: Curling, Canadians, Cults and More w/ Ethan Dodge of FaithLeaks - February 12, 2018
- EP096: Holy Me, You Guys! (feat Maddy Love) - February 5, 2018