Part 1 of our Transgender Day of Remembrance 2017 participation is a series of interviews we conducted while tabling at Valencia College East Campus. Enjoy the personal stories, and please make time to check out some of these great organizations!
- Britney Stinson: Trans Athlete, Orlando Anarchy
- Greg: PFLAG
- Jennifer: T-Network
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ishmael: Valencia East GSA President
- Tony: Human Rights Campaign
- Keri: Orlando VA LGBT Program
- Tatiana: Family Equality Council
Get every show early! Contribute to the show at Patreon; for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP111: “Confessions of a Teenage Jesus Jerk” w/ Tony DuShane - May 21, 2018
- EP110: “Raised by Unicorns” w/ Frank Lowe - May 14, 2018
- EP109: You Don’t Have to Give Up The Cock - May 7, 2018