Part 1 of our Transgender Day of Remembrance 2017 participation is a series of interviews we conducted while tabling at Valencia College East Campus. Enjoy the personal stories, and please make time to check out some of these great organizations!
- Britney Stinson: Trans Athlete, Orlando Anarchy
- Greg: PFLAG
- Jennifer: T-Network
- Email email@example.com
- Ishmael: Valencia East GSA President
- Tony: Human Rights Campaign
- Keri: Orlando VA LGBT Program
- Tatiana: Family Equality Council
Get every show early! Contribute to the show at Patreon; for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP125: Run With Pride - August 20, 2018
- EP124: Religious Liberty Awareness Month - August 13, 2018
- EP123: Dr. Sheryl Cohn for Florida State House Dist 32 - August 12, 2018