Part 2 of our Transgender Day of Remembrance 2017 participation is the speaker session held before the candlelight vigil. We want to make sure while we do pause to consider the lives lost in the past year to anti-transgender violence that we also find in that some hope for the future. This year has been the fewest names so far. Here you will hear some personal stories of people in the LGBTQ+ & Ally Communities. It is my hope that in those stories you will take away something from these experiences that will help you in your own journey, or give you a deeper understanding of trans experiences.
- Humanist Invocation, Sarah Austin, SarahTalk Podcast
- Jennifer Danilowski, Adjunct Prof. of Psychlogy and GSA Advisor @ Valencia East
- Emcee & Event Organizer – Jennifer Marvin
- Event Organizer – Jennifer Kurzawa, T-Network Orlando
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Riley Storozuk, Orange County Sheriff’s Office’s First Openly-Transgender Deputy
- Britney Stinson, Orlando Anarchy Transgender Athlete
- Nicky Dibler, Spouse of Transgender Man
- Kristopher Rothschilde, Nonbinary
- Jennifer Marvin, Transgender Teacher & Therapist
- Question & Answer Session (Audio is a bit rough due to distance from mics)
- Final Interview with Jennifer Marvin to wrap up the event
Get every show early! Contribute to the show at Patreon; for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.