This week on SarahTalk…
Will Mason, having witnessed bullying of his gay sister in school, set out to create a series of children’s books to encourage acceptance for children of all stripes who may feel different. They’re working with organizations to get the books into schools and have even included Common Core aligned lesson plans! It’s an adorable story that will certainly warm your heart, and of course you can pick up a copy for the kids in your life, too! If you’d like to get more involved or suggest a school district, you can contact Mason via email.
Pre-order/Purchase this book via this link to support independent booksellers as well as SarahTalk.
News & Topics Covered
- Freedom From Religion Foundation responds to Louisiana bill openly encouraging teachers and coaches to participate in school prayer
- The Gideons distributed bibles to elementary school children in Johnson County, Arkansas.
- Let’s Go To Church: Who are the Gideons?
Get every show early! Contribute to the show at Patreon; for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.
Latest posts by Sarah Austin (see all)
- EP125: Run With Pride - August 20, 2018
- EP124: Religious Liberty Awareness Month - August 13, 2018
- EP123: Dr. Sheryl Cohn for Florida State House Dist 32 - August 12, 2018