This week on SarahTalk…
Lauren Fant joins us in-studio for the least-planned show ever.
- Becca and Sarah Return from Vacation
- RENT: 20th Anniversary Tour
- PULSE Survivors Sue Nightclub Owners
- Arm the Teachers / State of Police in the US
- Masterpiece Cakeshop, LTD v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission Ruling
- Arizona Appeals Court: Business Cannot Refuse Service to LGBTQ People
- Transphobic Candidate Jazmina Saavedra Gets Ass Kicked in California House Race
- Texas Art Teacher Suspended for Showing Students Photo of Her and Her Wife
- South Carolina Restaurant Manager Beat and Forced Black Man to Work Without Pay For Years
- John Lasseter Will Be Leaving Disney At The End of the Year
- A Florida Man
- Mariah Parker Wins Athens Clarke County Georgia Commission Seat by 13 Votes, Takes Oath on Malcolm X Autobiography
Get every show early! Contribute to the show at Patreon; for as little as $1 per episode, you’ll get the show before it goes live to the public as well as special Patron-only content – Extended episodes, outtakes, even full complete episodes – for PATRONS ONLY! 😉
Want to support us without committing to a recurring charge? You can now make a one-time contribution via PayPal.